[OOC] Tavern Talk

Leitz
Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: [OOC] Tavern Talk

#81 Post by Leitz »

We're still short several. Will post Monday. Happy New Year all!

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#82 Post by Leitz »

Looks like we're moving forward again! I would like to end the game no later than 28 Jan 2021, so that gives us eight action posts. There is a major threat to the local populace that the party can resolve.

To make this easier, please do two rounds of combat in each post. If something happens that significantly alters your character's abilities, I'll get with you on resolving the issue. Spell-casting might be more difficult, so we can plan on two rounds of combat and adjust as needed.

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#83 Post by Leitz »

Given an R shape, where the right leg is the "Party Tunnel", the left leg is Orc Tunnel, where the remaining orcs went, and the Chamber is the top half-round section, "Pit". Here are the party locations I have. Please correct if I err, and ask questions as needed. I'll draft the next scene this evening (GMT -5).

Party Tunnel
Dorni
Kurzuk
Parnell
Tinwendil
Xavril

Pit
Thokk

Orc Tunnel

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#84 Post by Marullus »

Tinwendil, Xavril, and Parnell passed the pool and were heading into the mouth of the orc tunnel. As long as they were interrupted enroute and retreated to regroup then we're all together at the Party Tunnel.

DexterWard
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#85 Post by DexterWard »

Marullus wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:42 pm Tinwendil, Xavril, and Parnell passed the pool and were heading into the mouth of the orc tunnel. As long as they were interrupted enroute and retreated to regroup then we're all together at the Party Tunnel.
That is Xavril's intent.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#86 Post by GreyWolfVT »

That is also what I was aiming for.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

cybersavant
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#87 Post by cybersavant »

are ou using the weapon vs armor type table?
gaming since 1980
cybersavant.proboards.com
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
Andreas Larson; Law of the Gun <Boot Hill 3e>
Nah Olos; Earthquakes in the Jotens <AD&D 1e>
Rorexsth; Wayfarers <Doctor Who>

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#88 Post by Leitz »

cybersavant wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:21 am are ou using the weapon vs armor type table?
No, keeping it simple.

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#89 Post by Leitz »

Of the four CLW Stephanos cast before leaving, I only found one person (Parnell) who had rolled for one of them. You might want to consider resolving that shortly. :)

From the notes I have, here are the Current HP/Full HP/Character numbers.

37/45 Parnell
24/24 Xavril
16/20 Kurzuk
24/24 Tinwendil
6/13 Dorni
23/30 Thokk

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#90 Post by Leitz »

Seeking clarification
GreyWolfVT wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:32 am Parnell
Posture: Bold
honestly that was his intent this entirely time go where the orcs are and attack them.
Would he have moved forward, alone? If so, roll two more rounds of combat. Remember that you get +1 to hit the orcs, plus your STR bonus. Any hit you do kills one.

If Parnell is forward of the group then Xavril will be a bit hard pressed to protect the missileers as easily. Let me know. The DM post about to happen will stand, but the next rounds will allow orcs to get to the others more easily.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#91 Post by Marullus »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:17 am edited my last post adding 1 healing roll and got a 1 fun times.
Kurzuk is down 4.
Parnell is down 9.
Dorni is down 7.
Each roll 1d8.

I already posted my roll back then.
Healing [1d8] = 4

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#92 Post by Leitz »

Marullus wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:24 pm I already posted my roll back then.
Healing [1d8] = 4
I missed that, thanks! Updated the current IC thread with Dorni at 10 of 13 max.

The Bindoner
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#93 Post by The Bindoner »

Power cut, no internet except by ‘phone ( and I don’t have much data on that ). Hopefully I’ll be able to post later, but it’s been over an hour so likely not ‘til tomorrow. Assuming the storm doesn’t bring down more lines overnight...

GreyWolfVT

#94 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Leitz wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:06 pm Seeking clarification
honestly that was his intent this entirely time go where the orcs are and attack them.
Would he have moved forward, alone? If so, roll two more rounds of combat. Remember that you get +1 to hit the orcs, plus your STR bonus. Any hit you do kills one.

If Parnell is forward of the group then Xavril will be a bit hard pressed to protect the missileers as easily. Let me know. The DM post about to happen will stand, but the next rounds will allow orcs to get to the others more easily.
Well rather not move forward alone but i thought that was the general direction of those with Parnell was I wrong?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#95 Post by Leitz »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:45 am

Well rather not move forward alone but i thought that was the general direction of those with Parnell was I wrong?
Everyone but Thokk retreated to the passage that you came from.

No worries on the dice rolls; either roll actual dice or wait until the roller is back up.

GreyWolfVT

#96 Post by GreyWolfVT »

tested and roller is back up and working someone broke it again with the stat roller bit built-in to the sheets part. Editing and adding my rolls.

DexterWard
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#97 Post by DexterWard »

Leitz wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:54 am
GreyWolfVT wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:45 am

Everyone but Thokk retreated to the passage that you came from.
That is correct, Xavril headed back to the safety of the tunnel, but then decided 'what the heck', and ran back out to meet the Orcs head on.

Return to “The Unknown Darkness (1e)”