#61 Post by greyarea »

Glad to hear you're recovered.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Discussion

#62 Post by Marullus »

Hey all.

I've been working to get back in here, fretting about the update. I just looked and I'm three weeks since the last update.

Honestly, that's just unfair to you all. I am sorry. I am violating my agreement on post-rate.

I think the better course is to wrap this up and close the game. I really appreciate you all joining in and trying out the zero-level funnel. I'm clearly not succeeding at transitioning to an ongoing sandbox and would rather not leave this hanging.

redwarrior
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#63 Post by redwarrior »

Marullus wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:51 pm Hey all.

I've been working to get back in here, fretting about the update. I just looked and I'm three weeks since the last update.

Honestly, that's just unfair to you all. I am sorry. I am violating my agreement on post-rate.

I think the better course is to wrap this up and close the game. I really appreciate you all joining in and trying out the zero-level funnel. I'm clearly not succeeding at transitioning to an ongoing sandbox and would rather not leave this hanging.
Sorry to hear it, but we're all adjusting to new routines that work for us. Hope all is going well otherwise.

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

#64 Post by Faanku »

It's all good man.
redwarrior wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:26 pmSorry to hear it, but we're all adjusting to new routines that work for us. Hope all is going well otherwise.
Aye, same.

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#65 Post by greyarea »

I couldn't agree more with Fankuu and redwarrior. This was the best run funnel play-by-post I've been in. Good show.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by ybn1197 »

greyarea wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:31 pm I couldn't agree more with Fankuu and redwarrior. This was the best run funnel play-by-post I've been in. Good show.
I agree. I hate to see it end but I had a blast with this game.

Samwell Turleton
Ranger
Ranger

#67 Post by Samwell Turleton »

I really took a lot of inspiration from how you ran the game and really liked the setting and the funnel approach. Thank you for the experience!

Return to “The Fires of Wrath (DCC)”