A New Quest

wolfpack
wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: A New Quest

#101 Post by wolfpack »

he takes down the parchment form xanthe.

I will deliver this to my superiors, if you wish you can tell me where you will be staying and if they see fit they will send a carriage to fetch you.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#102 Post by Stirling »

Saxony

Shrugs.

With folk going off in different directions and no clear plan of action he decides to exit the temple. He takes a cab to take him to one of the cities cartographic vendors so he can try to buy any old maps of the city and surrounding locations, anything that displays ruins and temples built around the waters.

He also tries to locate a weapon smith who may have have or be able to craft some harpoon type weapons. I am thinking a heavy crossbow type weapon that could loose bolts or javelins underwater.

Afternoon excursions over, he returns to an agreed tavern or hostel.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#103 Post by wolfpack »

Stirling wrote:Saxony

Shrugs.

With folk going off in different directions and no clear plan of action he decides to exit the temple. He takes a cab to take him to one of the cities cartographic vendors so he can try to buy any old maps of the city and surrounding locations, anything that displays ruins and temples built around the waters.

He also tries to locate a weapon smith who may have have or be able to craft some harpoon type weapons. I am thinking a heavy crossbow type weapon that could loose bolts or javelins underwater.

Afternoon excursions over, he returns to an agreed tavern or hostel.
You do find what is refereed to as a Safarin Sling. A sling weapon that can hurl small javelin like projectiles a short distance underwater, it only works underwater and you are not proficient with it.

The sling is 1 GP and a dozen javelins are another 1 gp.

Return to “Antiquities Timeline (1e)”