OOC Open Table Chat I

jason.connerley
Tracker
Tracker

Re: OOC Open Table Chat I

#121 Post by jason.connerley »

Sorry to ask this but I'm working long hours and only posting on my phone. What is the macro for rolling a d20 or link to a thread with the macro basics?

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#122 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

Just brackets around the roll. You can use text descriptors too, like this:
To hit: [1d20+1], damage with mace: [1d6+2]
They don't work directly in the forum though, you need to go to the dice roller page (http://www.unseenservant.com)

jason.connerley
Tracker
Tracker

#123 Post by jason.connerley »

Thanks!

jason.connerley
Tracker
Tracker

#124 Post by jason.connerley »

I'm trying to use Conrad's 90% chance to disappear in the undergrowth or woods.

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#125 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

jason.connerley wrote:I'm trying to use Conrad's 90% chance to disappear in the undergrowth or woods.
Noted, thanks. I'll roll that.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#126 Post by tibbius »

In addition to MS and HS, could you please also roll Hear Noise for Nast?
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#127 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

tibbius wrote:In addition to MS and HS, could you please also roll Hear Noise for Nast?
Got it, thanks. I'll hold a bit to see what one or two others want to chime in with, then put up my next post.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#128 Post by tibbius »

Wondering what's going to happen next in game. How's everyone IRL?
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#129 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

tibbius wrote:Wondering what's going to happen next in game. How's everyone IRL?
Gah, sorry. I tend to wait too long for more input, and then it just sits. Lemme push this along.

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#130 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

Apologies for the delay on my end everyone. Work this week has been a bit a on the crazy side and busy evenings lately too. If you don't know, I'm in Boston and the coronavirus outbreak is exploding here and that's causing all sorts of ripples. They've closed almost all the colleges and gone to virtual classes. Sending kids home or telling them not to come back from spring break, the works. My kids are both in college here so we're dealing with that too. Will do my best to focus enough tpo get a post up and move things along again in the next couple of days.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#131 Post by tibbius »

Understood. There are rumors of a three week school delay here, and they cancelled the state tournaments for all sports, and all our kids are freaking out.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#132 Post by tibbius »

How's everybody doing today?
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#133 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

Alive and well here. Adapting to working from home, along with my wife and college-age daughter doing the same. Gaming hasn't been a focus, I'm afraid, but once we settle into a routine I'll be able to multitask a bit better. My apologies for not pushing this along yet, but I'm not giving up on it, don't worry.

jason.connerley
Tracker
Tracker

#134 Post by jason.connerley »

Glad to hear it

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#135 Post by tibbius »

Good. Totally understand the struggles of working from home with the rest of the household. At least a college age kid might be old enough where they don't whine about not wanting to do their schoooolwooork because it's sooo booring and the best part of school is lunch ...
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#136 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

Hey guys. I'm afraid I'm going to call this one a fail and put it out of it's misery. I just can't seem to muster the enthusiasm to get it moving again - not that it ever got rolling in the first place...

I appreciate you giving it a shot and I'm sorry I didn't make a better go of it. Better luck with your other games, and I hope you all are starting safe, sane and healthy at home right now. Happy Gaming, everyone.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#137 Post by tibbius »

Thanks for the closure, Reese. Best of luck in this weird world.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#138 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

tibbius wrote:Thanks for the closure, Reese. Best of luck in this weird world.
Yeah, that's mostly what's dragging me down, unsurprisingly. Weird world for sure. I'm playing in a few other things, but not in the mindset ro run a game right now, I guess. Thanks, good luck to you too.

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#139 Post by VonAlric »

Thanks for the effort. Keep yourself well.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

jason.connerley
Tracker
Tracker

#140 Post by jason.connerley »

It was fun, take care of yourself and I'll see you around! ;)

Return to “Adventures in the Known World (BX)”