OOC

SeaSaltSong
SeaSaltSong
Tracker
Tracker

OOC

#1 Post by SeaSaltSong »

The place for OOC chattering. Y'all know about this.
Characters
Lasombra, Sister Hannah || Baltimore by Night -- VtM 20th Anniversary
Wood Elf Druid, Kythaela Jadewind || Adventures in Manor Hills -- DnD 5e

GM
Orlando by Night -- VtM 20th Anniversary

Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC

#2 Post by Hadarai »

Can't wait to get started, I'm going through the beginning of the as a quick refresher while I come up with a concept.

SeaSaltSong
Tracker
Tracker

#3 Post by SeaSaltSong »

Sounds good! I'll pay a little reference on clans and their powers for reference later after work
Characters

GM

Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by Hadarai »

So as a concept I was thinking of a stock broker who made his wealth on defrauding people, a little more Jordan Belfort than Gordan Gecko, using his charisma rather than smarts to talk folks out of their cash.

I'm not sure how long he's been turned yet but I see him as generally being pretty stoked about his new found power as a vampire but he's starting to chafe at all of the restrictions his vampirism has placed on his life where he can't enjoy the little things anymore (Eating his favorite meals, yachting in the French Riviera...)

SeaSaltSong
Tracker
Tracker

#5 Post by SeaSaltSong »

That works beautifully. There is actually a merit called Eat Food, basically something at character creation that allows you to enjoy food again (only for taste though). Though it can be fun to play the food tits immediately in your mouth direction.

I forgot to post the clans last night (like a character class in a way) but I think I know which one you'll choose with that concept.

As for age, it'll only be 3-5 years for you. It's semantics honestly, the gist is you're an infant in the eyes of "kindred" society. I'll post a references topic with some jargon your character would know.

Do you want to talk on discord sometime this week for Q&A? If not myself and gremlin will do our best to help you out here.
Characters

GM

Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

#6 Post by Hadarai »

Things have been a little hectic around here to set a firm time right now, but were you thinking of making a discord server for the game or just have a direct call?

SeaSaltSong
Tracker
Tracker

#7 Post by SeaSaltSong »

Direct call. No need for a server since I want most everything to be on site. I find a direct call can answer a lot of new player questions faster, you know?
Characters

GM

werehounding
Squire
Squire

#8 Post by werehounding »

If possible, I'd love to get in on any player-question-answering direct call - I foresee myself needing some help with character creation. I'm dyscalculic, so the more numbers-oriented bits of systems I'm not used to yet give me trouble. I had a vague idea for a mortician-turned-artist; he went through all the schooling and spent a few years in the funerary field before deciding to become an artist (author, poet, maybe?). He started really getting into the groove of being an artist when he got turned, and he's having trouble coming to terms with what turning into a vamp made him leave behind. I'm not sure how I'll change it/what I'll change around with it, but that's my basic concept so far.

SeaSaltSong
Tracker
Tracker

#9 Post by SeaSaltSong »

werehounding wrote:If possible, I'd love to get in on any player-question-answering direct call - I foresee myself needing some help with character creation. I'm dyscalculic, so the more numbers-oriented bits of systems I'm not used to yet give me trouble. I had a vague idea for a mortician-turned-artist; he went through all the schooling and spent a few years in the funerary field before deciding to become an artist (author, poet, maybe?). He started really getting into the groove of being an artist when he got turned, and he's having trouble coming to terms with what turning into a vamp made him leave behind. I'm not sure how I'll change it/what I'll change around with it, but that's my basic concept so far.
Awesome, I'll be available tomorrow. SeaSaltSong#9350 on Discord. Luckily, the numbers aren't too bad. most everything is rated on a scale of 0-5 and that's it.

Love the concept btw.

Also, working on getting the list of clans up with a short descritption. Halfway done, I'll likely finish in the morning when I wake up.
Characters

GM

Shenron
Runner
Runner

#10 Post by Shenron »

Thanks for the invite. I have not played a WOD game in some time. I am really looking forward to this.

I sent some character concepts your way ST.
"No one holds command over me. No man. No God. No Prince. What is a claim of age for ones who are immortal? What is a claim of power for ones who defy death? Call your damnable hunt. We shall see whom I drag screaming to hell with me."

http://www.flintlocksandwitchery.blogspot.com

Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

#11 Post by Hadarai »

Welcome to the game Shenron!

Shenron
Runner
Runner

#12 Post by Shenron »

Hadarai wrote:Welcome to the game Shenron!
Thank you. I am looking forward to sinking my teeth into this game.
"No one holds command over me. No man. No God. No Prince. What is a claim of age for ones who are immortal? What is a claim of power for ones who defy death? Call your damnable hunt. We shall see whom I drag screaming to hell with me."

http://www.flintlocksandwitchery.blogspot.com

Return to “Orlando by Night (Vampire: The Masquerade (V20))”