Night of the Walking Dead

Lazzdar
Scout
Scout

Re: Night of the Walking Dead

#281 Post by Lazzdar »

Tango moseys on around looking at the tombstones. He circles around casually putting the caretaker between himself and the rest of the party giving him a thorough study out of the corner of his eye.
"If you say you're going crazy, then you must be perfectly sane. For a lunatic never has doubts about his sanity."

"Hmmm, a new toy. Drop it in the glacier and we'll watch it die for a few years." ~Baron Molikroth, Lord of the Eighth

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#282 Post by shaidar »

Loretta gives her best smile "Surely going one day early won't matter?"

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#283 Post by tarlyn »

He replies quickly enough.

"I can let you in today but will not accompany you as I am needed in ze nouveau cemetery."

He accompanies you to the entrance of the old cemetery and unlocks it, giving you access.

Nodding, he turns back to his duties in the new cemetery.
"I drained the soul of a monk once....... It tasted like Chocolate."

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#284 Post by Scott308 »

Sylvar Tragwyn

Pardon me, sir? One last thing before you go if you don't mind. How old is this cemetery, and when did it cease being used? Does anyone aside from yourself have access, and does anyone ever visit?
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#285 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Fendt listens but doesn't bother asking anything additional.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#286 Post by Rex »

Atar

As Sylvar questions the caretaker Atar will look over what he can see for anything that looks like a potential clue or good area to explore.

tarlyn
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#287 Post by tarlyn »

Scott308 wrote:Sylvar Tragwyn

Pardon me, sir? One last thing before you go if you don't mind. How old is this cemetery, and when did it cease being used? Does anyone aside from yourself have access, and does anyone ever visit?
"I don't know 'ow long, m'sieur. Since I 'ave been here working for sure. People 'oo want to visit? Mais la, la, non. Dems

peoples in there, zere families all be dead, m'sieur. On'y moi

'aving access to either cemetery." He continues on his way.
"I drained the soul of a monk once....... It tasted like Chocolate."

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#288 Post by Scott308 »

Sylvar Tragwyn

Well. If there isn't undead activity in this cemetery, I'll be shocked. Let's go see what we can find, shall we? The elf does not wait for a response as he walks into the graveyard.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Return to “Ravenloft (2e)”