H-Chat (Social Media Thread)

Antman9
wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: H-Chat (Social Media Thread)

#61 Post by wolfpack »

I don't know, I am getting real froggy being this close to ground zero.

I have my Jeep packed and ready to go. Much more of this and I am going to jump and get out of here.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by Rex »

I think it may be best for everyone to load up and meet up as quickly as possible, then we had for A bugout spot.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by wolfpack »

Rex wrote:I think it may be best for everyone to load up and meet up as quickly as possible, then we had for A bugout spot.

Agreed it may be time. Maybe separate into 2 vehicles so we can load plenty of supplies, who has the biggest vehicles? I have a jeep Cherokee.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#64 Post by Rex »

4Runner TRD Pro with a Little Giant Trailer

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#65 Post by Scott308 »

I've only got a Civic. There are bugs EVERYWHERE! I can't stay here- anyone whose house is still in the clear? I'm gonna throw some stuff together and I'm leaving in a few minutes. If I need to, I'll head to Iowa or somewhere if I don't hear from anyone.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by wolfpack »

My house is covered as well, I am already packed and headed to my bug out spot

37.6362° N, 91.0018° W

Scott if you want to meet up we can meet in Pacific that's a bit away from here and should be clear of the bugs, I am staying off the interstate

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#67 Post by OGRE MAGE »

I'm loading up my truck with gear right now! The swarm isn't here yet, but I can see it on the horizon. Its the strangest thing I've ever seen! And I've seen some pretty weird shit!

I wanna check out a few things along the way, but I will punch those coordinates into my GPS and meet you all there. Keep us posted if the plan to meet up goes to crap! I don't want to be driving around out there for no reason.

Where the hell is the national guard or whoever is supposed to show up during an emergency?

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#68 Post by wolfpack »

OGRE MAGE wrote:
Where the hell is the national guard or whoever is supposed to show up during an emergency?

they were eaten by bugs and giant rats

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#69 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Guys. Come by my place. We'll consolidate and move out from there. Rex is south of 44, but the rest of you can get here pretty quickly.

Nick

Did you all see that video of the animals going crazy? I'm not super pumped for heading out into the forest now.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#70 Post by wolfpack »

Nick I will swing by and pick you up

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#71 Post by Rex »

I am heading out for Nick's.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#72 Post by Scott308 »

I'll meet you in Pacific.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#73 Post by OGRE MAGE »

So we are meeting at Nick's place first then?

I will try to head that way now!

If you run into any problems, use the radios!

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#74 Post by wolfpack »

If you are closer to nicks we can meet there, otherwise meetup in pacfic.

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#75 Post by Antman9 »

Jimmy_Header_2.PNG
Jimmy_Header_2.PNG (11.33 KiB) Viewed 2176 times
This is seriously for Real now! We could see the Swarm from Edwardsville. Hundreds of animals have been fleeing the swarm. They were moving through Edwardsville in packs and swarms all day yesterday. Everything from small rodents, to birds, and even some insects, but nothing like what was over St. Louis. Most people were staying inside. Pretty much all of the businesses had shut down by mid-afternoon yesterday. There was a lot of smoke from those oil fires, still is.

I was getting texts from neighbors and friends about people getting attacked by the animals. I always thought those Preppers you see on TV were nuts. But turns out they may be the only ones actually prepared now. The stores over here sold out fast. Well before noon yesterday. I was able to get some water and canned goods, mostly dried goods though. I heard people were filling up shopping carts full of meats and vegetables and breads.

Chat and text threads have been blowing up about the planes that came in from the west. I got up on the roof and saw them flying patterns over St. Louis. It was crazy looking. You could see the Swarm literally falling out of the sky like rain. Craziest thing I’ve ever seen. I sure hope this thing is over. I’ve only got about a week worth of food.

Is there anyone from St. Louis on H-Chat still? How are you guys faring over there?
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

Return to “HeliXSwitch Initiative (Outbreak: Undead 2E)”