The Flight of the Eagle

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

The Flight of the Eagle

#1 Post by Ahlmzhad »

This will be the thread for in flight posts during our journey.

Please post if you are at your post.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: The Flight of the Eagle

#2 Post by Spearmint »

D'Arcy

Books his attendance in and sneaks a view of his stateroom. He doesn't do lower class, nort since an accident meant a cryogenic breakdown which forced him out of a promising naval career. He checks in his shotgun to the ships locker but keeps his service revolvers and the 'sawn-off Fred special' in a secret location. Not that he expects trouble with the hirelings or crew but better to have them and not need them than to need them but not have them.

Which reminded him to stock up on condoms. He shrugged, better to have them and what not....

And an extra case of Albion 'honeydew', coarse and a rare vintage.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Stirling »

Tiberius

Takes his place in the crew room after checking all the transports and locker room gear. He hopes hus experience with smaller craft will give him the chance to pilot some scout missions on this new world.

The Bindoner
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by The Bindoner »

Kiki settles into her stateroom, unpacking and scanning for bugs.

Leaving Ruslan in the room Kiki joins the others to enjoy the trip out.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Stirling »

In the absence of posts I am going to withdraw sadly from this game. I think the concept was great and I did enjoy the character generation and I think we all had some workable PC's to run but I feel the game probably took a direction unplanned for a with no updates posted or private messages from the DM, I will archive Tiberius to the outer dimensions of the Unseen forum cosmos until woken up from his enforced cryogenic sleep.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Spearmint »

Unless Ahlmzhad responds with a positive I might drop out too sadly. I agree with the thoughts that the game had promise and I had not played much of Traveller before. If it gets off the ground then D'Arcy is willing to fly, but not frozen in 3rd class.

The Bindoner
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by The Bindoner »

Sadly it does appear that this a frozen game. It was a good concept, and had some good players, it would be nice to continue it. I'm not dropping out, but I'll be surprised to see another notification from this game.

Return to “Space Rats Campaign (1st Ed Mongoose Traveller)”