Clues

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Clues

#1 Post by Rex »

This is for listing clues and discussion of the mystery. I will stay out of posting here unless asked a direct question. I consider this table talk and anything goes, it doesn't need to be in character or based on just what your PC knows.

alver
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Clues

#2 Post by alver »

The Taelda, a major tribe of the Picts, are a big red (or green) clue.

The reason why the Taelda getting revenge is a plausible explanation is that a lot of blood has been spilled already. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one :) Durgaen had this to say:
They paint themselves green and sneak around. I think they worship monsters. Nasty buggers if you ask me. We started to clear land across the river this spring and a few weeks after we started they raided the workers one day. Killed 3 villagers, 1 was a woman for Larani’s sake. Wounded 6 more, including another woman. They say Silsh will never be right again. Then this summer our Lord hired some mercenaries and they went into the forest and found the village of the bastards and razed it. Rumor is they killed a bunch of them.
We don't know the exact location of this tribe in relation to the village and the mine, but obviously it would be somewhere in the west.

alver
Ranger
Ranger

#3 Post by alver »

Near the Ambarin common there was a footprint in the mud by the river, larger than man. A drop of blood was found near the footprint. Possibly, whoever left the footprint, crossed the river there.

alver
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by alver »

Hakon left his cottage at night, seemingly of his own free will. He did not want to, or did not see it necessary to wake up his family, not even his adult son.

alver
Ranger
Ranger

#5 Post by alver »

Well, there we have it.
Martin the Hermit wrote:"If it is headed west I think I know where it is headed. The Taelda believe that their is a demon called the Old One that lives near here. They used to pay tribute to it at a place called Demon Rock, but now since the village moved after the massacre there this summer no one is paying it tribute anymore. I am beginning to worry it will come for me soon. I can give you directions to it, its about 6 miles from here, west."

Return to “HarnWorld Campaign (BlueHolme)”