Action Thread 7

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Action Thread 7

#121 Post by ToniXX »

Blodgett suggests Yes, let's get out of this depressing place... We outta check the doors that are opposite these ones.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#122 Post by saalaria »

I guess no one else will chip in so if 3 or 4 are for returning to the double door - so thats our next aim Ron
Dredd shuffles along in his place in the group.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by rredmond »

Day 1– In the complex – 9:30 a
Out of the cemetary garden... sorta.

No worries Sam, you tried. :)

The group starts filing out, they fill the hallway willy nilly because half do not want to be left behind. You are back at the end of the hall. The double doors with possible enemies behind them are still unexplored.

It's still quiet here except for the mumblings behind the northern double doors. Last peron out of those southern double doors closes them quietly. Even though it's dark inside the hallway, with only Phanstern's lantern providing light, you spirits feel lifted as soon as those southern double doors are shut and the garden is out of view.

Picture1.gif
Picture1.gif (11.42 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
I'll put the beginning of the MO at the double doors, at the red X, and have the rest of you stretch back down the hall to where it turns south.

[/b]HPs: Elwita - 26/50; Ogre - 45/45; Delgath - 25/25; Karraway - 31/42; Blodgett - 10/20 ; Freda - 29/40; Phanstern - 25/25; Eljayess - 17/25; Kayen - 25/25
WIH: Elwita: war hammer (cross bow), shield; Ogre: Long sword (20' radius light) (short bow), shield]; Delgath: Staff; Karraway: mace, shield; Blodgett: short sword (sling); Freda: long sword (long bow), shield; Phanstern: dagger, lantern; Eljayess: Spear, shield (long bow); Kayen: long sword (long bow), shield]
MO: Eljayess, Blodgett, Ogre, Elwita, Freda, Phanstern, Delgath, Kayen, Karraway
Consumables: Bullseye Lantern (Phanstern) - (205 minutes left) 80' radius, 10' wide beam; Torch - Delgath (0 minutes 40’ radius), Torch - (not lit, 60 minutes), 40' radius.
--------Spells: Delgath 1-4/4, 2-1/2, 3-1/1 : Karraway: 1-5/5, 2-5/5, 3-2/2: Phanstern: 1-3/4, 2-2/2, 3-1/1; Eljayess: 1-2/4, 2-3/3; Kayen: 1-3/3, 2-2/2

This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#124 Post by tkrexx »

After exiting the gloomy forest, Phanstern fixes his gaze on the opposite doors. Do we dare engage the Orcs here? Better, I think, than the mysteries we just left. However, we run the risk of an alarm being raised.

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#125 Post by Vargr1105 »

Kayen's grin is like that of a cat that just ate the pet canary and got away with it.

"Methinks, friend Phanstern, that our brave band can best a few orcs and then some more." the elven spellsword says with a wink. "They are brutish, stupid creatures given to craven cowardice once they meet a match...remember to go for the leader, orcs tend to soil their breeches marvelously upon seeing their masters fall."

For a moment it looks as if Kayen is about to loose control of himself and start laughing out loud, but he stifles the hilarity with a hand over his mouth.

His body still jolts a bit with contained laughs that stubbornly want to come out. A moment later he is back to normal but the smile remains and his eyes are somewhat watery.

ooc: it is indeed a beautiful and amusing thing to run happy-go-lucky Chaotic characters ;)

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#126 Post by ToniXX »

Blodgett readies his short sword, then speaks I'll go in with whomever breaks the door down. Let's assault them quickly before they even get a chance of raising any alarm. He's frightfully serious (as frightful as a hobbit can get), as he really hates orcs!
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#127 Post by Nuke66 »

Eljay readies to pull open the door, hoping it is unlocked, but still not trying it.

"Want to hit 'em with a spell Phant?"

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#128 Post by Vargr1105 »

"Well spoken friend Blodgett...follow me!"

Making his way to the doors Kayen readies his muscles for the task.

"Nay, nay...that not be the way to accomplish it, fair Eljayess. No need for niceties. Here, let me show you..."

Sword and shield ready, bellowing a might shout the elf kicks the door open.

"Suilanna yrch gwanath!!!"

ooc: in case it is needed (let us hope it is not).

Minor Feat roll (1-2): [1d6] = 4

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#129 Post by Alethan »

Before any doors are kicked in, Freda readies her bow and an arrow.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#130 Post by max_vale »

Ogre followed his impetous companions in; sword and shield at the ready....

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#131 Post by tkrexx »

"Want to hit 'em with a spell Phant?"
It...It all depends on how many and what they are, I suppose...

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#133 Post by Distorted Humor »

The dwarf has weapons out, time for her to be ..useful.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#134 Post by rredmond »

Hey all, I split the topic, because I meant to make a new action thread.

See new Action Thread, #8, click here!
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Return to “Slave Pits of the Undercity”