Action Thread: Episode I

angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Action Thread: Episode I

#61 Post by angelicdoctor »

La'reth, undisturbed by the attempt at distraction, places his furred hand over his female companion's mouth and then in a low whisper, "Patience."

Corsair
Scout
Scout

#62 Post by Corsair »

Terra's eyes widen at the Bothan's actions, not believing he would dare "shush" her in such a fashion. She scowls and fights the urge to either yell or bite the creature, deferring for the moment to whatever it is he is attempting, and disliking every moment of it.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by max_vale »

The Bothan feels a connection with the Force and in his mind he can 'see' a globe expanding outward from a center containing his body and those of his companions. It goes out 5 meters and nothing else registers; then 10; then about 12 and he begins to sense life; human life; above and to both sides of the party; but nothing in the room beyond the blast door and nothing else in the turboshaft they just came down.

Coming out of his reverie; he realizes that he must have been sensing Imperial crewmembers fo the Star Destroyer on decks above them; but none in the immediate vicinity or on this level.

Over at the Blast Door control; Blissex presses a few buttons and then frowns when nothing happens. "It appears this Blast Door has be sealed with a computer lock. Strange....I am not the best at defeating computer security locks; but I can give it a try unless one of you is skilled at this craft?", he asks the party hopefully.*

*OOC: Defeating the computer seal would utilize the TECH attribute and either the Computer Progamming or Security Skills.

angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#64 Post by angelicdoctor »

My friends, I sense no living creature beyond this door though the starship levels above and beyond are busy with organic activity. Perhaps our master tech can be of assistance. Caius, can you gain us access?

Corsair
Scout
Scout

#65 Post by Corsair »

"Sense?" hisses Terra, finally pushing the Bothan's hand away. "What do you mean, 'sense?' What are you, some kind of wizard or something? I'll tell you what I sense. I sense urgency. To get off this ship, and as quickly as possible!"

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#66 Post by NJWilliam »

Caius nods and heads over to the blast door control that he was already watching while Blissex pushed buttons.
Cracking his knuckles, he sets to work on the control to get the doors open.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by max_vale »

The one-time pirate gets to work; his fingers dancing over the keys as his mind runs through the ways to slice through Imperial computer security codes.

It takes a bit of time; but eventually; he gets it and enters the computer command prompts for the Blast Door to open. The Blast Doors spiral open.....(to be continued in the Episode II thread; now up!)

OOC: Caius' Security roll: [4d6] = 10

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”