Apophos 2042

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Apophos 2042

#141 Post by Urson »

As for a 'home base'- not yet. Harry may have a place in mind, but he didn't share the information with you.

The Breeze's passenger- she's introduced herself as Tess- speaks up. If ya really want ta take that rollin' cathouse with us, I reckon I kin drive it. I cain't Travel the Road by myself, but I kin roll with ya'll in convoy- no problem.
FA FO

ylinett
Ranger
Ranger

#142 Post by ylinett »

Sorry it appears I sent a PM instead of a post. I gave her the keys to my car and headed to the bus myself.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#143 Post by Urson »

Then, unless anyone has something else, you're ready to leave. The trip back to the On-Ramp is uneventful- possibly because of that Security vehicle you managed to hack. Within the hour, you've reached The Highway. Harry is there, smoking a hand-rolled cigarette while he waits on the hood of Mother Beast. He chuckles when he sees the arrangements.
Ain't exactly what I was expectin', but it looks like it worked just fine. Follow me, an' we'll git this jackpot delivered.

An undefined span of time later, you arrive at a very ordinary-looking highway sign that reads "Tech 3220- next 2 exits" Harry's voice comes through the comm link. We're takin' the first exit, ya'll. You earned some credits on this run- start thinkin' about what sorta upgrades ya want foir your vehicles- or yourself, iffen that's your choice.

We'll continue this in 'Interlude- Tech 3220'
FA FO

Return to “The Possible Highway (GURPS)”