House rules

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

House rules

#1 Post by Distorted Humor »

You are not playing Tunnels and Trolls unless you have house rules. That is according the creator of T&T himself!

here are the House rules.

This will be a 5th Edition game with the following house rules.

Have fun!

All dice rolls are to be using the Unseen Servant Dice roller. If you have a hard time then I the GM will roll using it.

We are playing with Sprite damage (AKA if you or the enemy rolls a six on one of his dice, the damage is carried tallied, and avoids even armor. )

We are playing both DARO for saves, and TARO for stat rolling up.

You can use your Adventure points both to level up as per 5th edition, or if you wish to spend some of your Adventure points to increase a stat it will cost x10 the stat (like 7th edition)

Want to try something crazy - use your imagination and I will give you a save level to do so :)

Kin allowed - Humans, Elves, Drarves, Fairies, Hobbits, and Leprechauns are all allowed, if you want to play another Kin, let me know, most likely I will agree.

POSITIONING:
One thing to watch for is I'm going to be quite picky about where characters are positioned when the swords start swinging. This may lead to individual combats breaking out - you may not necessarily be able to combine your rolls into one combat total. Indeed, you may not all be able to get into the fight at all,(but then, neither may all of the opposition).

Classes are per 5th edition, Warrior, Wizard, Rogue, and so on

Characters may die - I will quickly work in replacement characters.

Adventure points will be giving out after battle and or Saving throws, Role Playing bonuses will be giving at moments of rest or good stopping points.

Equipment is per the 5th or 7.5 books, but no Gunnes, (though you might FIND one or two...)

Have fun!!

Khaboom
Tracker
Tracker

Re: House rules

#2 Post by Khaboom »

Good mix of 5 and 7 :) I'm going in with a pair of leprechauns. Never done that before...
They have a certain leaning...

H-Block O'Finn

STR 6 INT 15 LK 23 CON 7 DEX 26 CHR 9 ADDS +22 GPS 2 WEAPONS Staff Sling, Katar, 2 Poniards ARMOUR Leather
MAGIC Wink-Wing(5) LANGUAGES Gremlin, Common, Trollish, Elven OTHER Pebbles, Pack, Provisions, Lantern & Oil

Sandy Bob

STR 10 INT 15 LK 24 CON 11 DEX 12 CHR 8 ADDS +12 GPS 0 WEAPONS Staff Sling, Katar, 2 Poniards ARMOUR Leather
MAGIC Wink-Wing (5) LANGUAGES Gremlin, Common, Elven, Avian, Ursine OTHER Pebbles, Provisions, Delver's Pack, Provisions

Hope they live long enough to get up to some tricks!

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#3 Post by Distorted Humor »

Khaboom wrote:Good mix of 5 and 7 :) I'm going in with a pair of leprechauns. Never done that before...
They have a certain leaning...

H-Block O'Finn

STR 6 INT 15 LK 23 CON 7 DEX 26 CHR 9 ADDS +22 GPS 2 WEAPONS Staff Sling, Katar, 2 Poniards ARMOUR Leather
MAGIC Wink-Wing(5) LANGUAGES Gremlin, Common, Trollish, Elven OTHER Pebbles, Pack, Provisions, Lantern & Oil

Sandy Bob

STR 10 INT 15 LK 24 CON 11 DEX 12 CHR 8 ADDS +12 GPS 0 WEAPONS Staff Sling, Katar, 2 Poniards ARMOUR Leather
MAGIC Wink-Wing (5) LANGUAGES Gremlin, Common, Elven, Avian, Ursine OTHER Pebbles, Provisions, Delver's Pack, Provisions

Hope they live long enough to get up to some tricks!
Did you use the dice roller ?? Just trying to make sure that eveyrone gets in the habit of using it.

Khaboom
Tracker
Tracker

#4 Post by Khaboom »

Yup - not so bad :twisted:

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#5 Post by Distorted Humor »

You might want to put them over in the player character thread ;)

Khaboom
Tracker
Tracker

#6 Post by Khaboom »

Can you give me the link please - bad rural internet connection tonight and it would be great not to have to hunt ;)

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#7 Post by Distorted Humor »

Khaboom wrote:Can you give me the link please - bad rural internet connection tonight and it would be great not to have to hunt ;)

No problem!!

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1098

Return to “Distorted Humor's Tunnels and Trolls”