The West Wind: Chapter 1

kmbll
Das
Guide
Guide

Re: The West Wind: Chapter 1

#81 Post by Das »

Eli was nervous. He had just shot a man close range and was in the sights of an obvious fighter. He had no idea where his allies are nor how many more security is heading his way. He had to shut the door, barricade himself in and just wait it out. But he was nervous, high even from the use of his psychic power. So he exhaled slowly and went to move forward to try and seal the door.

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LOL)

Doesn't Matter[2d6-1] = 2-1 = 1

Spectreman17
Guide
Guide

#82 Post by Spectreman17 »

Robert J. Withers:

I turn, confident that the scientist types were clear. Stow my pistol, bring my heavy rifle to bear, and charge into the ship. "Jenny, Tsubasa, get off your asses! Let's go!"

Mister-Kent
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#83 Post by Mister-Kent »

Jenny Body, Warrior

After following Robert and ushering the scientists out of the way, as well as confiscating their gear and any ammo they have, Jenny follows Robert into the ship.
DMing DUNGEONESQUE, LL AEC Gothic-weird fantasy
DMing CAT'S CRADLE, Stars Without Number/Other Dust
Playing
Constance Wyrdweather and Ruwyn Hollowheart in Labyrinth Lord: West Marches Sandbox (LL AEC)
Formerly Numen, Thisby Queller (RIP) and Radiant Olympia (RIP)!
Frekken Ribbitowicz in Mutant Future: Tales from Gam'A Zone (Gamma World)
Anne Summerisle and Gustav the Grasping in Caves of Chaos (LL)
Elden Vodarte in The Horror at Briarsgate (AD&D 1E)
I make the comics and arts! // Tumblr // DeviantArt // EnterVOID

kmbll
Guide
Guide

#84 Post by kmbll »

Eli

In your adrenaline surge your accidental pressing of buttons and attempts to barricade the door, you hit a bad sequence and the commands cease to respond - with the door left wide open.

A severe looking woman steps into the cockpit. She's approximately five foot ten, with very short brown hair. She's wearing a partially open vest over what you recognize to be an armored undersuit. She looks a little disheveled as though she had just woken up but appears alert. She points her combat rifle at you and says "Put your weapons down and get on your knees with hands on your head."

Robert and Jenny
Upon entering the ship, you realize that it's a bit Spartan. The ramp faces away from the cockpit and you realize it leads into a hallway almost the length of the ship - the width of the hallway could hold about four people standing next to one another. A closed door is in front of you. There are six ladders going up with three on each side. Additionally, there are 2 ladders going down. Additionally there are three doors on either side - the middle of which on the left side is the only one open. Up ahead you notice that the door to the cockpit is also wide open with a tall woman heading inside. Tsubasa follows you both in but quickly heads to the ladder going down on the right side and gestures toward the two open doors.

Das
Guide
Guide

#85 Post by Das »

Eli Alexander

Eli smiled at the woman as he wiped his brow clear of sweat. He slowly lowered his gun back into his holster and slowly rose his hands up to the back of his head and than suddenly he was gone. When the woman looked around Eli was slipping off the exterior of the cockpits windshield giving her a rude gesture as he slipped out of sight. When he landed, he called over his coms. "I hope your inside. I had to make an exit. There is a armored lady in the cockpit now....sorry."

Spectreman17
Guide
Guide

#86 Post by Spectreman17 »

Robert J. Withers:

I see the woman heading into the cockpit area and rush to my colleague's aid, thinking Eli is still in the cockpit. I ready my weapon and charge headlong towards the woman, hoping to barrel over her as I enter the room and shoot her on the floor as I surprise her. I quickly flash hand signs, pointing from jenny to me, then to my eyes and the doors behind me, before rushing off to the cockpit, not waiting to se if they were understood.

Tactics+CHA: [2d6+] = 5

(The +1 got missed, It's really a 6)

Mister-Kent
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#87 Post by Mister-Kent »

Jenny Body, Warrior

Jenny nods and takes position behind Robert, aiming her weapon over Robert's shoulder, then scanning the area making sure they won't be ambushed from any other angle...
Playing
Constance Wyrdweather and Ruwyn Hollowheart in Labyrinth Lord: West Marches Sandbox (LL AEC)

kmbll
Guide
Guide

#88 Post by kmbll »

Eli

You land on a pile of dead Saros on the ground.

Robert
Your hand signal is fairly basic and Jenny does pick it up. As you enter you see Eli blink out of existence and reappear on the window flipping the bird. Your comm lights up and emits "I hope your inside. I had to make an exit. There is a armored lady in the cockpit now....sorry." from Eli. The women starts at the noise.

Unarmed combat check for the tackle please.

Jenny
Perception check please.

Das
Guide
Guide

#89 Post by Das »

Eli Alexander

Made a ugh face looking at the blood and guts all around him. He quickly rode to his feet pistol in hand running to enter the rear of the ship...to reinforce his allies

Mister-Kent
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#90 Post by Mister-Kent »

Jenny Body, Warrior
Perception: [2d6] = 7
Playing

Spectreman17
Guide
Guide

#91 Post by Spectreman17 »

Robert J. Withers:

Attack: [1d20+1] = 9+1 = 10+AC

Return to “Lost Horizon - Stars Without Number”