Act III Journey to The Peaks!

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: Act III Journey to The Peaks!

#402 Post by Scott308 »

The monk will take first watch with Halo.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#403 Post by OGRE MAGE »

The group all crowds into the small cave under the cover of Mira's fog. She then dispels the fog and casts a veil of invisibility over the entire group.

Blodget begins preparation for a large meal but gets shot down when he suggests a roaring fire to cook over. The small bunny looks nervous but the party decides to go with rations instead of fresh meat. Morgi activates his magic cube and the group gets as comfortable as possible in the crampt but now warm cave.

NPC: Thomas takes the liberty of using all of his healing magic on the injured before retiring for some sleep and then prayer. (bringing the party to full health)

Wyntar was correct in thinking that the unseen creature wouldn't attack the whole party as the long night goes by uneventfully.

You wake with the first light, fully healed and feeling refreshed. The evening brought more cold winds and it has started to snow fairly steadily. The sky seems to be getting so dark that you can barely tell that it is daytime. The glowing Tower in the distance still sits a full two days journey on foot.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#404 Post by OGRE MAGE »

New thread for the next leg of the journey is right here:

viewtopic.php?f=164&t=4431

Return to “Dark Clouds Gather AD&D 1E”